▲ The Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: October 2014
Kunskapens frukt - Liv Strömquist (graphic novel about periods, vaginas and such lovley things)
So here are the starting questions released now, only an hour away from the readathon to set off:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sweden, gothenburg. It's raining, wouldn't call that fine.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Kunskapen frukt, I've started it and it is hilarious! Finally I can take the time to actually finish it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Ah man. I've had too much snacks already. All we got at home is chips. I seriously should have bought chocolate. And a soy-ice latte.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well. I am half Swedish, half Finnish. I am 25 years old. I study Library and information science (this is my last year) and I recently startet to play the guitar in an all girl punk band. I love cats and books and playing Sims. I also love pizza and cuddling. And I try my best to eat and live vegan. Also, I am a very proud feminist.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
What I'll be doing different is not be as engaged since I didn't remember to plan ahead, and since I got other things to do, unfortunately. But I'll still try and follow up on the #readathon from Twitter and read a bit from my very tiny reading list.
The readathon homepage: http://24hourreadathon.com/